There is a very special person in my heart who has had difficulties with writing. Something that happened frequently is that this special person had trouble writing inside the lines and planning the space of the sheet to write. Sometimes it seemed that the letters were flying off the line to invade other lines.
For some time I had been looking for special material to help with writing; I used various support materials, but I was not getting the expected and longed-for results.
Currently we are using these Practice Sheets for Handwriting, which were a very useful tool for the orthography exercises and the extra exercises of the Spanish ACE PACES, either in script (also called block letter or print), or in cursive (also called calligraphy or italic). Also my children use them for any writing exercise, for example when transcribing Bible verses.
At the footer of every page there is a Biblical passage that declares the highest standard of quality to work with. Conveniently they are available in English and Spanish version, since our Plan so far covers both languages.
“And whatever you do or say, do it as a representative of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through Him to God the Father. Work willingly at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people. Remember that the Lord will give you an inheritance as your reward, and that the Master you are serving is Christ.” Colossians 3:17,23,24 (New Living Translation)
“Y todo lo que hagan o digan, háganlo como representantes del Señor Jesús y den gracias a Dios Padre por medio de Él… Y todo lo que hagan, háganlo de corazón, como para el Señor y no como para la gente, porque ya saben que el Señor les dará la herencia como recompensa, pues ustedes sirven a Cristo el Señor.” Colosenses 3:17,23-24 (NTV,RVC)
The Practice Sheets are available in the following packages:
- Large Rows, Horizontal Orientation, Bible verse in English
- Large Rows, Horizontal Orientation, Bible verse in Spanish
- Small Rows, Vertical Orientation, Bible verse in English
- Small Rows, Vertical Orientation, Bible verse in Spanish
I recommend this material as an option for that special person in your life who just begins to learn to write or who needs support to improve the writing technique.
These Work Sheets are designed as a useful tool for:
- Children learning to print or write cursive
- People who struggle to write or forming letters
- People with a deficiency in the ability to write
- People with transcription disability
- People who often have unusual difficulty with handwriting
- People who has inconsistent form and size of letters
- People who have difficulty writing within lines or margins
- People who relies heavily on vision to write
- People with poor legibility
- People with poor spatial planning on paper
- People who struggle with the mechanics of handwriting
- People who may have trouble taking notes or completing their handwriting work
- Left-handed individuals
Whatever the reason is, whether having trouble taking notes or completing handwriting work, it could affect both their confidence and their attitude toward handwriting.
I do hope this be a blessing to you and your family!
These types of handwriting worksheets are also known as Lined Paper, Penmanship Paper, Calligraphy Guide Paper, Script Paper, Manuscript Paper, Cursive Paper and Handwriting Paper.
Margins are in orange to reinforce writing within the margins.
Blue and orange arrows are provided to remind that writing begins from left to right.
Above the practice area there is a space divided into 3 rows, to write the name of the child, title of the activity, date, instructions, etc.
- The blue guideline is the Sky or Roof for capital letters and for those taller letters like the ‘f’, ‘b’, ‘l’, ‘t’, ‘h’, etc., that extend above the main writing space (highlighted area); it is marked with the blue arrow.
- The orange guidelines are like a borderline for the highlighted area, which is the target space for handwriting, marked with the orange arrow.
- The gray guideline is the floor for those letters that submerge or descend below of the highlighted space, like those with tails or hooks like ‘q’, ‘j’, ‘y’, ‘g’, etc. and cursive ‘J’,’Y’,’Z’, ‘z’, ‘j’, ‘f’ etc.
“Large Rows, Horizontal Orientation” Version
The rows are wide for those who begin to learn to write and for those whose handwriting is larger, work great to write with either script (print) or cursive (calligraphy).
These Handwriting Practice Sheets have 6 lines per page, with enough space between rows to hand-write upper and lower case letters without getting confused.
“Small Rows, Vertical Orientation” Version
The rows are narrow for those people whose handwriting is smaller; work great to write with either script (print) or cursive (calligraphy).
These Handwriting Practice Sheets have 14 lines per page, with enough space between rows to hand-write uppercase and lowercase letters without getting confused.
Each PDF File include a Front page and a Back page with mirrored margins, specially designed to facilitate Double-Sided printing and binding; this way you can print practice sheets as needed or print your own Notebook. Also, there is no need to Page Scaling.
Each Bundle of Handwriting Practice Sheets includes:
- One file with 2 sheets with mirrored margins to print double-sided (as front and back); with rows Without gray guidelines between rows.
- One file with 2 sheets with mirrored margins to print double-sided (as front and back); with rows Without gray guidelines between rows, Numbered.
- One file with 2 sheets with mirrored margins to print double-sided (as front and back); with rows With gray guidelines between rows.
- One file with 2 sheets with mirrored margins to print double-sided (as front and back); with rows With gray guidelines between rows, Numbered.
Designed by a mom for her homeschooled children.
We hope to be a blessing to your family! You may print as many copies of these Handwriting Practice Sheets as you wish for your own personal household use.
If you would like to share these with friends and family please direct them to where they can buy their own copy. Please contact for use in Church classes, Co-Op Homeschool classes, School classes or Therapy, to make arrangements for multiple families use.
Want to snap some pictures of your family using these Handwriting Practice Sheets and post them on your personal blog? That’s great! But please, be sure to properly attribute IncomparableEternal.WordPress.com
If you are interested in hosting a review/giveaway on your blog for our Handwriting Practice Sheets, please contact us.
Please remember, these Handwriting Practice Sheets are for personal use only and may not be used for commercial gain. You may not redistribute or alter any portion of the Handwriting Practice Sheets in any way or use any of the images or downloads associated with them to resell online, at a boutique, fund raise, etc. If you have any questions, feel free to email us.